From November 2008 gold rose from around $700 to just over $1,180!
Since November 2008 Silver risen $8.46 an ounce, To Now just under $19!
Gold UP 19.4% for 2009, SIlver up 57.9% for 2009
• 1) As a consequence of the current financial and economic crisis government debt is going through the roof — not just in the U.S., but all over the world!
• 2) Worldwide central banks are printing money like there is no tomorrow!
• 3) Gold & Silver demand is rising due to rising wealth in emerging economies where the yellow metal is still favored as a store of value!
• 4) Gold 7 Silver supply is stagnating or even slightly shrinking — despite the metal’s price rise since 2001. This is because it’s getting ever more difficult and expensive to get Gold & Silver out of the earth!
• 5) Finally, central bankers who were very eager to sell government gold at much lower prices a few years ago are getting increasingly reluctant to keep doing so. Emerging market central banks are even buying gold…yes that’s right buying gold!